The Young Canadian Sailor

The journal of a young Canadian and his career in the Armed Forces. Check out the archives!

Thursday, August 12, 2004

 

Tagboards and Goodbyes

Well, I put up a "tagboard" so that people reading this can write back to me, without editing the blog itself. This is good.

Still, one of my friends is leaving (just for a few weeks, but still) and I can't help wishing that it was me going. I hold fast to the tenuous faith that, if the Canadian Forces wanted to start a Basic Course the first week of September, then they should be calling any day now.

Yup. Any day now.

You know, one of these days this blog will have something to do with the military...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?