The Young Canadian Sailor

The journal of a young Canadian and his career in the Armed Forces. Check out the archives!

Monday, October 25, 2004

 

One Day at a Time

Well, the next big day for me is October 27th. That's the day I get to go all the way out to Oshawa, by bus, for 08:30, for my final orientation package before I leave. It's also the day I offically join the Canadian Forces.

And the day I learn (hopefully) all the niggling little details of my next few months, such as:

Will I have any vacation time on Christmas?
Hope much will my pay be, after various deductions?
What plane am I leaving on?

And MANY MORE!

So I'll update this after then.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?