The Young Canadian Sailor

The journal of a young Canadian and his career in the Armed Forces. Check out the archives!

Sunday, November 07, 2004

 

New Look

Well, I updated the look of my blog. Somehow, this just looks a little more "navy." It's still based off of one of the Blogger templates (as HTML still mostly illudes me), but I like it. I also how the archives are displayed, though I can't understand why the only way to do it has the NEWEST entries at the top of the page (who reads a diary backwards?), but I had to do it so that people can see the tagboard, not that anyone actually SIGNS it! :(

Less than a week to go, now...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?