The Young Canadian Sailor

The journal of a young Canadian and his career in the Armed Forces. Check out the archives!

Friday, December 31, 2004

 

PICTURES!

Well, I'm home for the holidays, so I can actually get a chance to update this thing...

But, since a picture's worth a thousand words, here are some pictures:



The view from my window. There are mountains, but you can't see them...




It isn't called the "Armed Forces" for nothing. Personally, I think they just give us the rifles to make drill harder.




My "War Face." Note the blue hospital booties. No, these aren't regulation, but they do cut down on scuff marks.




Some of R0178E having lunch in the mess.


Now, the camera I had was a piece of junk disposable, so most of the pictures suck. I'll try to get some better pictures up later.


And now, for no reason, here's Jewitt:




<< Home

Archives

July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?